My Dream Home Visa
For anyone aged 55 and up
My Dream Home Visa is introduced
by the Sri Lankan government to allow people
to retire in Sri Lanka. It offers a long-term
resident visa to the applicant.
1. Any foreign national over 55 years of age is eligible to apply.
2. Should remit US$15000 or the equivalent in an approved foreign currency and deposit them in a fixed deposit account in any approved bank in Sri Lanka.
3. A monthly remittance of US$1500 or the equivalent in an approved foreign currency for the principal applicant and US$750 or the equivalent in an approved foreign currency for each spouse and dependent child for their upkeep
(if accompanied by spouse / children) in a savings or current account in any approved bank in Sri Lanka.
1. Residence Visa Application Form with 2 passport size photographs.
Application is available in the Visa Division of the department of Immigration Emigration or download it www.immigration.gov.lk
2. A certified copy of Passport/ Travel document (All pages).
3. A certified copy of latest Bank Statement / other related financial documents to indicate the financial capability to support an extended stay in Sri Lanka.
4. Source of income (Pension / Superannuation) for monthly Remittance for US$1,500 for the principal applicant and US$750 for each dependent.
5. Police clearance certificate not later than 6 months from the country of domicile.
6. Marriage certificate to claim Residence Visa for spouse.
For more information on My Dream Home Visa,
please contact Lex on firstname.lastname@example.org
or Sujeewa on email@example.com